Friday, March 10, 2006

Yamaha 2010 R1 Salvage

's go football fans

"Happy purely run" would once again fall under this heading today's highlight. Actually I only wanted my photos in the "Time Square Mall" collect and make me again on the way home, but it should happen quite differently.

I caught in the lift this giant shopping mall that is the wrong button and landed right in the floor, in which the integrated roller coaster and is the largest IMAX cinema in Southeast Asia. From the unexpected crowds attracted to the tümmelten there in front of the entrance, I accidentally stumbled into a very unique event.

Just today was indeed the original World Cup trophy, which is currently before the World Cup is also on a little trip around the world, available in Kuala Lumpur for a visit and the public. I had no tickets but found myself just to stupid and, hey presto, I was away at a time less than 20 inches from the precious trophy. Can you believe it? I'm standing right in front of the trophy, which in a few months, I hope our beloved national team in their hands is. was a photo there then for umme "on top, and so I believe this story also someone, I make this! Posted proudly on display:)

before that in mind," football, yet to score !

0 comments:

Post a Comment