Monday, March 6, 2006

How Does Starting Exercise Affect Periods

Heading in the oldest jungle in the world - Part I

"Taman Negara" he means the oldest jungle in general, and he is right in the heart of the Malay Peninsula. After my organizational extra day in the tea estates, I made my way to where to stay Marius the fascination of the jungle, could already have been experiencing a moon long.

On the same evening I made all preparations to be ready the next morning for my two-day jungle trek. Wasserentkeimungstabletten, enough food, blanket, lamp, and what you experience,:) just so needed in the jungle.

early in the morning then I went to the track. The "must-do for any visitor to the park is the" Canope-Walkway "which is visited according to good (even by me). And because you're always so happy to hear about all the "superlativsten" facts, be said at this point, that this act is the longest suspension bridge in the world. It is indeed an impressive structure, which with its nearly 500 meters and some 40 meters above the ground, from tree crown to tree crown forthangelt.

In the further course of the trek is gradually thinned the sighted visitor numbers to a population of 0.25 per hour. Approximately the same extent reduced, unfortunately, the visibility of the beaten track, so I at once was pretty lost in the jungle, surrounded by the extremely hostile mandrel path-less palm trees and all the other flora. Fortunately, roared in the distance, the river that my focus was definitely in a positive way contribute.

Just before I reached the path again, but there was a serious scare. Because while I have so my way through the bushes, paved again and again palm leaves and ferns on the side sliding, sitting there suddenly a ghastly green snake zusammengekringelt front of me on a Journal and is basking. It makes you a picture, which made for a set I to the rear and above all, a soundtrack with what I painted this. I'm really scared to death and have a shrill cry of release, especially since I was indeed only one second from being just blame this sheet along with snake to the side. As I was later to my relief still learn, these were most likely a highly toxic Viper that a person brings in two bites almost certainly around the corner.

Happy me five minutes and a snake photo later to find along the way, it went to the last meter in the direction "Bumbum Kubang", a small observation hut, which also serves as a place to stay for the few visitors who get lost here. I was now absolutely soaking wet from the inhuman and ungodly humidity and was looking forward very much to the upcoming supply of Chinese noodle soup, which was waiting in my backpack on their destruction.

Adventurous greetings
David

0 comments:

Post a Comment