Wednesday, March 8, 2006

What The Difference Between Magnum Xl

4 days and 3 nights rainforest symphony with chocolate cake for a farewell:)

How did you David already wrote, I too for a few days in the rain forest was on the road. Together with Peter from London, I got me food and the approval of the Park Department for the days and nights in the jungle. Together with him, I then also in the following days, very experienced and enjoyed very much adventurous, far too much suffering to tell you everything in detail to detail.

We have for example not found one on a map drawn in rain forest full of aboriginal settlement and the ascertained need to make sure we were there anything but welcome. Subsequently, it I almost died in a cave of a heart attack when suddenly hundreds of bats were flying around me and brushing my head. Peter has possibly the unofficial world record in "picking up the Blutekel Wade won. We have a night full of ecstasy in the observation hut "Bunbun Yong" in the fourth floor of the rain forest symphony listening and watching the game drinking. Then the rats are eating for almost two full days have weggefuttert etc. etc. There were a thousand adventurous events, a wonderful time.

a high point (for me, unfortunately in a bad way) I want to give you the best yet: when I on the morning of the fourth day very happy found that the food we were spared by the rats on the night away and had our extensive "rat defensive construction" seems to work, I opened the diffuse light in the undergrowth of the jungle quickly bite into the delicious, shrink-wrapped chocolate cakes to then enjoyable. "Hamm .... mmh" but at once: "Uh, Yuck, gag, puke, ugh, ugh Deifel" spat, and I choked a split second later by the forest and broke the bite and all I had not swallowed back me out of it. I suddenly had a terrible and terribly leaden sour taste in the mouth, crawling around and around my mouth and tickled it wild like. Terrible. So fast it went, I washed myself with all the drinking water that we had the mouth, rubbed my face and the biting tried to calm my taste buds again. With little success! The taste was very slowly through the water better and for much creamier and initially even more unbearable. I tell you, it was terribly disgusting, and I knew not even what had just happened to me. I just knew that I had bitten into something horribly disgusting, which burned like fire in my mouth. Only when I slowly calmed down and saw the chocolate cake on the floor, I understood the reason for my suffering. The entire filling of the chocolate cake was actually only thousands and thousands of small red ants that herauskrabbelten from him like crazy. Phew, was the nasty. Fortunately, however, this was the only unpleasant surprise of the day.

re good in Kuala Lumpur Zivlisation arrived
your marius

0 comments:

Post a Comment