Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Raven Riley Collection Streaming

Emergency Room in Bangkok

which should have a brief status report, concern for all parents and others. After my "full-knockout" the last days, at least to me is in the Emergency Room of the Mission Hospitals do, I'm back in force. After seeing the last days with 35 degrees Celsius in my hotel room adjacent Disse tried and well-tempered music volume to recover myself from the dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, and Schädelweh came last night, the relatively sudden improvement.
now I feel too stable and transportable, so it starts in just under an hour to the south, where the beaches are waiting! EEENDLICH! After every low comes a high, after each mountain or a valley around like always:)

Sunny and healthier Regards David

0 comments:

Post a Comment