Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bushnell Legend Vs Nikon Prostaff

sun, juice and Samba

So here I am again, in the "Sea Flower bungalow" of Ko Phangan, an island about three hours shipping off the East Coast in the south of Thailand. To this place and its incredibly relaxed atmosphere, I think ever since Calcutta. Years ago I was here once and had together with a bunch of colorful zsammengewürfelten backpackers from all over the world a wonderful time. And my concern in the run-refuting, this beautiful place still stands by its familiarity and unique combinations of cross relaxation. chill relax, and come down here is completely capitalized. And was high time.

How much I expected my body of late, I realize now that the regeneration is almost at the palm trees. For a long time I have not slept so much. My maximum amplitude of movement currently covering the hammock on the beach, the juice bar and back to the hammock. The highest pulse rash occurred with 89 beats per minute, at best, while the dreamy Schlenderns on the beach, accidentally tripping over a coconut. The water temperature differs in any degree by the 28-celciussigen ambient air:) what contributes to the bathtub feeling in the shallow lagoon coral. As a rule, you grab a beach chair in the afternoon and squats along with that and a Coke into the water and enjoys the image of palm trees, beach huts and the white sandy beach. It is a kept:)

But there were already activism. Together with an English woman and a Finn it was yesterday working to explore the island. We borrowed a couple of scooters and are routed across the island. The highlight was our jungle Gekraxel it up to the great "Paradise" waterfall that came up with a number of small, natural water basins and are thus offered a welcome refreshment, which we accepted gladly welcome.

I devote myself but now slowly my hammock needs, the otherwise so lonely, I say goodbye for now from you with a turquoise sea water greeting and send you a thick well-woolly sunlight directly into your cheeks.

Your David

0 comments:

Post a Comment