Tuesday, May 2, 2006

She Swallowed Me Alive

From "I turn on the light" to VJ ID Pool # 105


When I was allowed to make mischief - without the supervision of my children - I was every Friday at the youth center to Kandel. After a long time around I got into the dance attendance Topkreis the DJ-AG and then after months of rote-learning-charts of the sacred platter.
were also on the decks that are not "turntables" cursed, there was a hierarchy (as is unfortunately everywhere in life) and who was exiled with the words "Do you see the light" to the regulator, which had lost. Who
light made, one tin soldier had a musical sense (and moved it as such). The lighting console was the last resort, is proof that it was (as in football) last elected.

quite different today. The VJs, which are no longer the last dialed, but the guys who make the right one for the optics in space. With good people, you can develop the most desolate area into a galaxy.

Push!

VJs from Berlin, for example:
JUTOJO

For links to other VJs I would like to thank smooth ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment