Friday, May 19, 2006

Funny Birthday Card Ideas For Dad

Drummer # 2


The drums notes from Mr. Gadd - yes, there it

Steve Gadd
Manu! Katché
Steward Copeland Billy Cobham

drums were and are my heroes.
Why? The first two, it takes perhaps more than in Copeland: the attempt in a pop song so include the fact that you hear behind, that's ... Schlagzzeuger this ...
damn hard thing, but we must finally have goals.
first - as in everyday life band - expressed this desire is unmistakable with a propensity to produce extremely complicated and in fact with our then Krautrock completely incompatible impact techniques are attempts (homemade paradiddles). Should I even have a brave day, then I will pick out the formation of black pastel an "audible" piece and left to posterity as mp3 - even at the risk of losing my last friends and with the prospect of ever being able to win any new - my risk tolerance amazed not only my investment advisor.

other stories over the shock works:

website Steve Gadd !
website Manu Katche !

0 comments:

Post a Comment