Friday, May 12, 2006

Do Not Have A Flash Poptroica

"Because I am a drummer!"


After 8 years without any percussion playing, I follow an invitation to make music. If anything, really. My drums (Sonor Signature) is fetched from the cellar and placed into the rehearsal room. The musty
thing has survived the good times, more than that, it sounds as fresh off the rack.

good pieces When I first saw that I was sweet 19 and I wanted to buy a few sticks. But as this sparkling red shone before me, it happened to me. The sound (dark rosewood)! The first installment purchase of my life followed. The sticks I was given. My parents on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Actually, they cherished the hope that the old 60's thing, which I otherwise rumdrosch should be my last drum. No way!
When I (because I was held for a professional) but also by the company Sonor got a stack of business cards given (which I'm sure another stored somewhere), I was not then Only pride on my purchase, I floated.

Today, after the drum is now 20 years old (no rust or mildew), I read that I "own century percussion" this and "A drum set, which has almost been an erotic aura. An aura that is second to none!" German craftsmanship with eroticism and the first "10-year warranty" - I could not walk past it.
feel reborn like me.

The whole history of SONOR SIGNATURE drum kits writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment