Sunday, June 4, 2006

Prepellerhead Record Review

ice season in the" Caramello and coatis alarm



wait for the summer, my desire to not ice.
Fündiggeworden in Caramello I will just pick the wafer from the hand of the Iceman, as the phone rings. The children's shop is about to easily see where my daughter's ear-splitting roar in the background: this daughter has put a pearl in the nose that can not get out anymore. Oh yes. With a view of the groaning ice, rush in to my car and shower-counter children's shop. Persevere. While I imagine how you poking around in the nose of my daughter with endless guns and they are fixed and low injected, finally defenseless result of the forceps, my ice cream drips first on my pants, then on the seat and finally's steering wheel and the valve . I groan, and finally come to wipe the children's store. My daughter is prevented by seven teachers at the recent Losweinen, but when she saw me, the levees break.
In the hospital we are the only people waiting and I hope for a short waiting period. The daughter appears after 10 minutes around again fully prepared and jumping on the 30 chairs, fade away my admonitions the shift change of the hospital staff. It is 45 minutes! My daughter wants to go home and have forgotten the reason for our stay already wholly. It can be an investigation on my part please and then I see the foreign object within reach almost sparkle in the olfactory organ, he finally had time enough to wander out again. After 90 minutes I just want a pair of pliers to take matters into their own hands, but there finally comes the call that we should go to the doctor checks. My daughter is a sudden, that she is deathly ill and threatens to plunge into a new Heulwelle, but a stern look and the reproach in his lap on the Eisflecken pointing hands make clear: peace now. After 3 seconds it would be done. During my junior hospital corridor begins in the home to make way uncertain, I consider the purchase of a 20 inch nose pliers for the household and the recent visit of the ice cream shop: Caramello I come ...
Caramello: Tel 030-50343105 Wühlischstr. 31, 10245 Berlin Friedrichshain



To: Caramello .

0 comments:

Post a Comment