Friday, June 2, 2006

Ingrown Hairs On Stomach Scars

Drummer # 3 - The proximity of M. Katché and S. Copeland, Movie


movies with munu Katché involved in the music.

Both Manu Katche and Stewart Copeland have romping in the field of film music.
While Stewart Copeland with his documentaries (as director) comes up, is dedicated to Katché including the composition of film music.
I Kontruiere? It seems that I discover both an affinity for the film, which I have not seen before. All the better. I would still prefer
naturally from the fact that the good Stewart was born a child of a CIA agent in Ägyten, invent a story about seven corners folded, culminating in the fact that he ... well, culminating in what?
The climax is that both of us - that Copeland and I - after all the same "Rude" playing hi-hat.
However, I'll never make it bashing, so loudly and forcefully to the Snare: in Karlsruhe, I've bought in a store, the support as the TAMA Vertragshändlder for Copeland had to take in a concert.
What was he has hit the snare ring! Fatigue!

films by Stewart Copeland about
Francis Coppola, Oliver Stone

John Waters


About Stewart Copeland, who won five Grammys for his work in Police in the years 1980-1983:


Stewart Copeland at Drummerworld

Stewart Copeland in broad

official website of Stewart Copeland

0 comments:

Post a Comment